Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 22


Plan was to get out early, but was still tired and wanted to sleep one more hour. Got out around noon to go to Choshi for some more AKB sightseeing. There are no Shinkansens going to Chiba, so it took almost 2 hours with express. For the journey back I would have to use local since the express trains would have stopped running. Still alot more fun than going to Kyoto for instance. Also, I got lots of shows to catch up to and some planning to do so it's not like I don't have anything to do on the train.

Got to the first location 4pm which was really late. Looks like they built a small JR gate between the stations.


Nemousu TV - Episode 1-4 (03:08)


Nemousu TV - Episode 1-4 (00:01)

The temple they were restoring/building was obviously finished by now.


Nemousu TV - Episode 1-4 (04:34)



Nemousu TV - Episode 1-4 (05:38)


Nemousu TV - Episode 1-4 (05:38)


Walked past the place where they were hitchhiking, but didn't have screen of it with me. Kinda silly that they spent so much time on hitchhiking when the next station is only a few hundred meters away.


Nemousu TV - Episode 1-4 (16:35)


Nemousu TV - Episode 1-4 (16:38)

When I got to Inuboh, the temperature was really cool, and upong getting closer to the lighthouse it was all foggy and almost abit chilly. Really nice since it's been 35 Celsius + humidity lately. Just like the girls, I was late and the gates were already closed.


Nemousu TV - Episode 1-4 (17:08)


Nemousu TV - Episode 1-4 (17:58)

The dentetsu train only run twice an hour, so I could either make a run for it back to the station, or take it easy and wait for the next one/walk to Tokawa. Wanted to get home early to prepare for the next day so made a run for it. Had som local speciality called "Russian Katsu" (at least they said it was) at first best resturant I could find in Tokawa. It was pretty nice, and I got free drink and medame just because I'm so awesome. I guess they seldom get foreigners out there.

I could not wait for it to get dark, but better than nothing.


Nemousu TV - Episode 1-4 (20:14)

No comments: