Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 40

I don't know why, but somehow I just felt like sleeping through the day. In the evening I went to the local subway station, Machiya, with a friend. Bought the latest issue of Shukan Playboy. It has a big poster and alot of AKB pics. And all in cat girl and bikini outfits! There's also a magazine with French Kiss, SKE and SDN out now, but it's one of the more expensive ones.


Had tendon with octopus sallad for dinner. Don is a bowl of rice with something on top, in this case tenpura which is deep-fried fish and greens. Miso soup and green tea is usually always included with Japanese meals.


The local am/pm, another convenience store open 24/7. Don't go here too often though, as I don't like their bread.


I was actually waiting for AKBINGO sto start, then I realized that it's Tuesday and not Monday. Instead there was K-ON on TV.


To make up for the low amount of pictures this time, I'll give you a picture of something that arrived a few weeks back - my Black sukajyan. It looks awesome. I just want it to be winter or autumn now so I can start using it. But it works really well for wall decoration too.

No comments: