Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 11


Wasn't sure of what to do today. Someone on Stage48 wanted to meet up and said he was going to Nakano for pics. Since I had planned to go again some time this week I figured I might just do it together with someone. Met up with a bunch of Indonesian guys who were all nice. They're only staying in Japan for a week so they spent like 20k each on photos and then another 50k+ for their friends back home.

Then took off to Kouenji to get another shot. No try though.


screenshot

They had a big self-made poster outside with Shukan AKB screenshots to promote their resturant.


sceenshot

7 Eleven is basically taken over by AKB now. They got ice cream, onigiri, bread, cup ramen, notebooks, pens, tissue boxes, lolipops, candy bags, chewing gum... Of course I can't help but go every day.


The pics I got today. Favorite one today is Shukan AKB Oya Shizuka in the middle. "Kara~~i!"


Tomorrow I might just take it easy and on Wednesday head out to Yokosuka.

No comments: