Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 12


Day started with the Set List CD and PV collection DVD arriving this morning. Got two posters as well.


Then it's off for a quick visit to my old school. Had lunch at Takadanobaba. This is Stamina-don.


Since I couldn't order my iPod from the website from where I stay, I went to the Shibuya Apple store to get it sorted out. Should arrive by Friday.


Headed straight home to clean up the mess in my room and try to plan to following days. It didn't go too well, instead I watched the making of videos for the old PVs.

Oh, and I bought the latest issue of Flash. It has a clear file with pics from New York on the front and Cannes on the back. The magazine itself has pictures from LA. There was also a funny news article about a woman standing on top of a building showing her ass to people down on the street

No comments: