Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 15


Went to Odaiba around 2pm to get some Mendol and Shukan AKB shots. Got there around 3pm and forgot that the Music 10 location is on one of the other islands, so didn't have time to get there today. Also forgot my telezoom lens. It was a very hot day, and the water was probably the hottest water I've experienced at a beach. Too bad it's very dirty. I took off my shirt for awhile and when I was about to put it on again, I felt how soaking wet it was from sweat. Anyway, let's start with the shots.

First off, two shots from Cliff Edge's music video Saynoara where Yukirin appears. Was very hard to find the exact spots since the beach is long. I blame lenses for not being entirely accurate… No Yukirin but instead you get two school girls.


Screenshot (Cliff Edge - Sa-yo-na-ra)




Screenshot (Cliff Edge - Sa-yo-na-ra)
Then it's from the Shukan AKB episode where they try to write lovey-dovey poems. Odaiba is a famous dating spot, so that's why they went there to write them. I remember Komori being awesome in this episode. It was low tide when I was there, so it's slightly different with the rocks in the background.



Screenshot (Shukan AKB 100409)


Then it's a couple of Mendol shots. Again, lenses… Looks like I need 10mm. These are all at the Shiokaze Park in Odaiba.

Screenshot (Mendol - Episode 6 - 09:34)

Screenshot (Mendol - Episode 6 - 15:40)
Screenshot (Mendol - Episode 9 - 11:59)
Screenshot (Mendol - Episode 4 - 02:09)
On the way back to the beach, I pinned down one AKBINGO shot.

AKBINGO Episode #31 (09/04/29)


It wasn't part of my plan, but I figured I might as well eat dinner there. This is from the Girl's Talk Shukan AKB episode that everyone thought was boring. I ordered the wrong shake, but the only difference is the fruit on the glass, and the price - 250 yen more expensive with the fruit. The food wasn't special at all, and the meat/rice ratio could have been better.

Screenshot (Shukan AKB 100423)
Screenshot (Shukan AKB 100423)


Screenshot (Shukan AKB 100423)

Screenshot (Shukan AKB 100423)


Screenshot (Shukan AKB 100423)

I talked to one of the staff members about the girls, he said he wasn't there at that time. But customers did increase since. And he then showed me the surfing board at the entrance with their signs. I totally missed it upon entering.


Mayuyu

Yuko
Takamina
Kojiharu

As you saw in the episode, the Rainbow Bridge night view is gorgeous. This shot taken from my seat at the resturant. They had moved around the tables a little, I guess they did that just for the filming to get the background.

No comments: