Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 14


Another small shopping day today, so not too many pics. For lunch, I tried the AKB cup noodles from 7 Eleven for the first time. It was edible - nothing more, nothing less.


Since I haven't done any locations for awhile I did this one just for fun.

AKB 1/48 - Episode 3 (100117)

They had shushus (hair ribbons) again at the official AKB shop, so I bought Sae's one. I was mainly in Akihabara to look for headphones. Took me a couple of hours to decide which one to get. Then I went back to get Rena's shushu too. By then alot of them had sold out. Erepyon was already sold out when I got there the first time. Small stock, or do people want to support her just before she quits?

Kara-age teishoku at a Chinese place for dinner. Teishoku means "set meal", and usually includes rice, soup, and some vegetables. The main meal is chicken.


I had initially intended to buy the K5th and A5th DVDs, but they were out of stock. So I just got the CDs that they had. Now I can finally listen to the stages without the video.

No comments: