Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 18


Woke up 4:30 to get on the first train to Nagoya. Got to the event location at 9 and lined up for an hour. The place is pretty much like Odaiba - a small island with convention halls a little bit outside of city, with only one expensive train line going there. Got entrance ticket number 1498 -_- I saw the staff guy shuffling them and knew mine was bad luck. At least it was indoors, so didn't have to sweat as much.



The event hall itself was even worse LaQua. It's a convention hall, and the stage wasn't even raised one whole meter. I could only see the their heads occasionally if I was standing on my toes. Sigh. And they didn't perform Pinokio-gun, but that's ok since I don't really like it. Today too, birthday kids were gonna get some presents. Today is Takada Shiori's birthday.

The Nagoya wotas were in some way more weird and boring than Tokyo wotas. There was a couple of Yankee-wannabes too. But they did have some cute school girls.

At 1pm I had to wait until 3:30 to get into the third round of handshakings. Instead of just wasting my time there, I went back to Nagoya to get some shots and check out Sakae.

Shukan AKB 091002



Shukan AKB 091002

The SKE theater was showing 1st and 2nd stage on DVD on a screen inside the theater. Free entrance, maybe 15 people sitting there. I was expecting a shop as well, but there is no SKE Shop (yet). Sunshine Sakae is full of young people, unlike Sunshine City in Ikebukuro which got lots of families. People were even lining up for the clothes shops.



Then I tried to find the other spicy resturant, but I think I went to the wrong street, because I couldn't fint it. :/ If I go back I will try to get it right. Only two left now - this one and the Soft Cream Bar in Ikebukuro.

That kinda took too long time, and it was already 3pm when I realized I should head back to the event to touch their hands. The subways are way more expensive than in Tokyo, so I made a run for it, from Sakae to Nagoya. Took too long time though, and got on the 3:30 train back to the location. I knew I was reach the place until 4, and got abit worried that I might not make it since I had two tickets that would be ending at 4:15.

The lines were actually very short and moved quickly. I was kinda out of breath when I did the first block with Kinoshita, Kanakana and Ono. I was there for Ono - I didn't even know what members she shared block with. Had no idea what to say to the first two so I just went on with the usual "ganbatte". To Ono I said that she didn't look anything like the oldest member, and she gave my a thumb up with a flirty smile.

Next block was Rena, I said I saw her in Tokyo yesterday and if I would get another chance I would go see her. Her line was the longest both today and yesterday. I got to look at Yagami a little while waiting, waved to her and she waved back. Next round started 4:30, and only had one ticket to Jurina left. She was nice too, but did not beat Rena's pure smile. All of the members I met today looked happy and enthusistic, little different from some of the Watarirouka members I met. We'll see how Ponytails events go.

On the way to the station back, the bootleggers had put up their pics. They even had pics from yesterday at Yomiuri Land.



So overall, the minilive was a dissapointment, but handshakes made it worth it. I hope not Sendai and Sapporo will be at as bad locations. For Sapporo, I'll be able to start line up around 7, but probably later for Sendai. If that's the case, I might just go there right before the minilive starts, and then use all my tickets in Sapporo.

Bonus night pics.

No comments: