Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 6

Took off to Tama river where Takamina and Maeda promise to get serious. Unfortunately it started raining and I couldn't move around freely. And the place look kind of different in the summer, the battle ground was a complete jungle. At least I tried to make the grass look similiar. I should go back when it's winter.



screenshot



screenshot



screenshot

I also checked up "green fences" from the Google Maps file, but couldn't localize any video recording spots. It's definitely not there, or I was looking at the wrong green fences in the series (ep 2, first encounter with Kabuki Sisters).

Then I decided to try the Bakuhatsu Ramen. It was pretty damn spicy. And the owner was cool, we talked about when the idols was there and other spicy food. You don't get to see it in the episode, but he said two of them couldn't finish. Probably Mikapon and Sasshi... But even I couldn't finish all of the soup...



screenshot



screenshot

This arrived in the mailbox. My first SKE items. But two identical bonus photos, anyone want to trade? If you wanna send me your handshake tickets, you're welcome.



I Also saw this truck near the river spot. Maeda's parents are in the car industry?

No comments: