Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 30

First off to Akihabara to check for new stuff, but didn't find anything. The Liberty never seem to get in any new bearbricks. They got about 15 of them, but always the same ones. I'm looking for Uchida and Harukyan. Lots of people trading the new July theater pics on the 8th floor of Don Quixote. Today there was two B5th and one SDN stage. Didn't have access to any of them, and I didn't bring my pics so couldn't trade. Next time I'm going there and there is a stage I'll make sure to bring my pics. The theater floor is only open when there is a stage on that day.

Then off to the Oogoe Diamond steps in Ochanomizu. There was another fanboy there who took pics with his cellphone.



Oogoe Diamond PV

Continued to Shinagawa for a Mendol shot and the Sakura no Shiori location. There are big ads for the upcoming single Heavy Rotation going around now. This at Ochanomizu station.





img of mendol shot here



img of shiori shot here

I didn't know the indoor shots was at the same place where they circle around all the members. And I know I've seen these steps, and thought it was in the PV but when looking at it again it's not. Some photoshoot or something?



Since it started raining heavily at the first Watarirouka event, they decided to do it a second time, with only handshakes this time. Had three tickets, used one myself and sold the other two.

Again, extremely fast, and I had not planned anything to say and I couldn't get any words out! Oh well, at least Mayuyu said she remembered me from Sapporo. I'm starting to like her more and more after all the handshakes with her!

Walked from the event location, which was in east Ginza, to Tokyo station and got some random shots.





No comments: