Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 13



Today I finally traded in my voucher for a JR Pass so now I can start reserve seats. Still need to book hotels.

Headed for Yokosuka in the afternoon to check out the Shenmue (videogame for Dreamcast in real 1986 Yokosuka) locations. I knew most of the locations/shops are made up, and alot of things have been rebuilt/changed. Still fun to see though.

This is the park you arrive at upon exiting Yokosuka Station. On the other side of the water is the harbor. "Where is warehouse no. 8?"



Dobuita street, the main street in Shenmue. Tom upgraded his van to a snack bar. Military clothes shops are still around. There was actually a few of them. And tons of Americans in whole Yokosuka.




Ok, so I was also there to look for sukjyans (Yokosuka Jumper). They didn't have Black's or Gekikara's in stock.



Yokosuka is a curry town, so I decided to have some roasted katsu curry with level 3 spiciness add-on. A big difference from not having any add-on at all. More spicy than the Shukan AKB tofu.



On the way home I made a stop at Yokohama.

No comments: